Architectural ServicesProviding you the best range of architectural consultancy, river bank development, river rejuvenation and lake rejuvenation with effective & timely delivery.
|Build Up Area / Size||Any Size|
|Type Of Renovation||Architectural|
|Site Location||Any location|
|Type of Construction||Commercial|
|Service Charge||As per work|
We provide Architectural Consultancy that enable the client to take full advantage of our design abilities all under one roof. More so, we believe that when we speak about home, it’s not just buildings but a setup of urban design that affects our well-being. We are further, concerned with the physical context of a project, receptive to the culture and climate of their place. So, we have applied the same priorities to public infrastructure - in designing various office buildings, public buildings, bus stations, regional plans and city centres and more. The quest for quality clinches on to the physical performance of buildings at large.
We work to improve the social and economic circumstances of our community. Weempower citizens to build capacity in housing nutrition job creation recycling and other areas that impact community well being.
In geomorphology a river is said to be rejuvenated when it is eroding the landscape in response to a lowering of its base level. The process is often a result of a sudden fall in sea level or the rise of land. The disturbance enables a rise in the river's potential energy, increasing its riverbed erosion rate.
- Computing water/nutrient balance of lake based on standard models, instrumentation.
- DGPS survey – Detailed specialized surveys to understand the existing site conditions with the goal of rejuvenation.
- Bathymetric survey using RC boat, depth finders.
- Design of lake beds – Calculation of quantity of desilting, embankment formation. Prediction of change in water balance.
- Modelling runoff’s for developmental scenarios temporally.
- Inlets & outlet flow measurement & analysis
- Design of natural treatment systems.
- Design of Sewage control and treatment systems.
- Costing, estimation and tendering for re-development of lakes.